Tenanted Investment Sale - Leased to Blue Chip Company
Coldwell Banker Commercial Property Group are pleased to offer 18 Motorway Circuit, Ormeau for sale as a tenanted investment by way of Offers to Purchase.
The property is fully leased to Top Cut Foods which was established in 1981 and is an internationally accredited Australian manufacturer of quality meat products. In 2008, Top Cut Foods became part of the Simplot Australia staple of brands which include John West, Edgell, Leggo's, Birds Eye and Chiko. Some of these brands have long histories dating back more than 100 years.
Top Cut Foods export division has expertise in supplying into China, Japan, Hong Kong and Korea.
This state of the art food processing and cold storage facility has the following features:
- Modern building of 4,598sqm total
- 7,980sqm of total land component
- Strong lease covenants to national tenant
- Substantial income in excess of $957,000.00 p.a. nett
- 100% of outgoings paid by Tenant including Land Tax
- 7 year lease with two 5 year options
- Leased to blue chip company
- Information memorandum available via Exclusive Agents
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a blue chip investment, fully leased to a national tenant, owned by an international company with significant depreciation benefits and located in the growth corridor of Brisbane to the Gold Coast.
* Note: information sourced from www.topcut.com.au and www.simplot.com.au