Trophy Site at Empire Estate
- Site area from 16,083sqm to 24,000sqm*
- Hardstand road base surface, fully fenced and secure
- Site benched, serviced and build ready
- May suit warehousing or industry uses
- High profile site leading into Empire Estate
- Available for sale or lease
- Rare large site in the M1 corridor
- Located in the logistics hub of Yatala
*This 24,000sqm site has a net area of 16,083sqm with the ability to recover additional area with the use of retaining walls.
Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast. Located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres). Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2,200sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for light and heavy impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stage one, two and four of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage five is now underway.
This unique opportunity is situated in the heart of the Yatala Enterprise Area. Ideally located between the two largest consumer markets of Brisbane and the Gold Coast with direct access from the M1 via Exit 38 and Exit 41 in both north and south directions.