10,000sqm Industrial Site in Empire Estate
- 8,527sqm industrial site with 93m frontage (10,000sqm gross area)
- Fully serviced, level one compaction - ready to build*
- Master planned estate for efficiency and functionality
- Only moments from M1 via Exit 38 or Exit 41
- Buy and build or call to discuss our land and build packages
- Zoning caters for warehousing to industry applications**
- Be a part of the Gold Coast's biggest industrial estate
- CCTV monitoring and security patrol services available
- Purchase Lot 26 with Lot 27, combined area of 16,885sqm (gross area of 20,610sqm)
- Contact Exclusive Agent Paul Bates for more information
Call to discuss your requirement as this estate can cater for every requirement large or small.
Empire Industrial Estate is the largest industrial estate on the Gold Coast. Located in the Yatala Enterprise Area, covering over 127ha (312 acres) the estate will contribute over a billion dollars to the Gold Coast economy and create thousands of jobs for surrounding areas.
Once completed, Empire Industrial Estate will host 550,000sqm of building cover in 10 staged lots ranging from 2,100sqm to 300,000sqm.
Empire is conveniently located midway between Brisbane and the Gold Coast within the hub of the YEA (Yatala Enterprise Area).
With zoning for a variety of uses**, Empire Industrial Estate is suitable for light and heavy impact industry business including distribution, warehousing, sales and display, manufacturing, transport, storage and hardstand.
All connection roads within the estate have been designed to cater for B Double and heavy transport vehicles and runs directly into the Estate from the M1 motorway (Pacific Highway) and via Beaudesert.
With stage one, two and four of Empire Industrial Estate completed, construction of stage five and six is now underway.
* once construction is completed
** subject to Council approval